Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Device stopped working

Roku just stopped working. Won’t activate, ...no phone, no chat or even email support. Tried all on line remedies. After several hours you have to give up, throw in trash and learn lesson never buy product from company without technical support. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Is there worse customer service on this planet?

This Forum is for support. Most Tech company's have such Forums.

What is so difficult about outlining your problem here and asking for help????

If you cant handle it here what makes you think any other means of communication would be helpful???

You went through all that trouble to rant nonsense.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

2 hours trying on line remedies , 2 hours with Xfinity advanced tech support without success it’s time to throw in trash and make sure buyers know no phone, chat or even email support from this company. They blame on covid  but after 3 months workers must be working at home so not buying their reasoning. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Well now we know it Xfinity youre mad at not Roku.

Can we help here?

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jamief639 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please be more specific on what the issue is you are experiencing? What are you seeing on your screen? What Roku model device are you using? What online troubleshoot having you done?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos