Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorraine5

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

Danny, are you able to assist me as well?? This is deeply frustrating.

Please help! Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Lorraine5 

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you tell us first about the issue you're running into? Have you already tried performing a factory reset on your device? Please let us know and reply here together with the serial number which can be found at the back of the player or on the box itself. 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cac303
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Wow... again with the factory reset, on an issue that we all know is a service issue. Unbelievable. 

#emailactivation  

Jump to solution

What is the answer?! Ive read through all of these, no answer! I’ve reset 3 times, unplugged, got the app but still can’t watch it on tv

Tank2021
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I spent all day Sunday trying to figure this out between Roku support and Netgear support (router settings).

Roku support advised to not connect via wifi.  They had me switch to using my phone as a hotspot.   This worked and I got my activation email.

The bummer is my premium Roku channels won’t open (Amazon Prime, HBOMax…). I got into a “call the other guy” cycle between Roku and Netgear support.  I tried cycling through wifi channels to no avail.  

Funny thing though is a small FireTV connects just fine.  I have some FireSticks on order and will be putting my Rokus in storage if the sticks work.

Maddening waste of a day…

0 Kudos
ollie23

Re: No Email for Device Activation

Jump to solution

the serial number is so7p218hmjf4 model number is 3941x 

iam having same problem as the other 100 people are geting no email did all the things that were posted  

ollie23

Jump to solution

when do i get an anser an all the post on here seem to never say that worked after trying your idea is there a phone number that i can call an talk to a human ty

0 Kudos
Roshanlobo

Activation email link issue

Jump to solution

Hey, Iam recieving email for activating roku but whenever i click the email i get a blank email(no link to click in).i tried using firefox from my phone still its not coming up .:-( what to do now ?????? please help

0 Kudos
ollie23

Re: Activation email link issue

Jump to solution

@Roshanlobo 

did you ever get an answer?                                            

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @ollie23

Thanks for reaching out!

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos