Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Changing languages

My Roku is stuck on French - I did the entire setup in French but I don't think I should have to compromise - I think I should be able to atleast comprehend what's on the screen. When I try to switch to "anglais" it doesn't work and now I can't get the setup menu to come back up. Please someone help if you know the answer. #Roku language setup #stuck on French #RokuUltra

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Changing languages

If you hit the home button twice, then up once, then right once, up once, right once, then down four times, you should be in the language settings menu. If they are in the same order as my Ultra 4640, English is three up from French. 

If that isn't working, then I suggest a hard reset and set it up from the beginning again. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos