Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Change region settings

Jump to solution

Hi there!
I purchased a Roku express, but I set I up in other country(Bolivia). I want to add prime video channel but it is not possible. How can I do to change the region settings?

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Change region settings

Jump to solution

@Alberto2603 

Thanks for the note.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account, and then create a new Roku account in the correct region.

For more information about creating a new Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Are you in Bolivia???

It may not be supported in Bolivia.

They know where you are through your Internet Address.

It is not a setting per se.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku is set up to Canada, I moved to the United States, but I can`t change the country.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Alberto2603 

Thanks for the note.

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account, and then create a new Roku account in the correct region.

For more information about creating a new Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos