Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cant see video after display change StreamingStick+

Jump to solution

I just purchased a streamingstick plus and used it for a couple of weeks in a rental house, but when i returned home, i could no longer see the video.  I believe that it is stuck in a higher resolution or auto, but my plasma display only works at 720P.  I tried typing in the brief window, but could not get it done in the fraction of a second every couple of seconds.  I then tried to rest the device to factory defaults by holding the reset button on the stick for 10 seconds.  The lack of video is even worse now (completely black), and I think that the earlier setup screens are in the way of setting the screen resolution, like language and wifi setup.  Help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Cant see video after display change StreamingStick+

Jump to solution

To perform a factory rest, press and hold the reset button for no less than 30 seconds.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Cant see video after display change StreamingStick+

Jump to solution

To perform a factory rest, press and hold the reset button for no less than 30 seconds.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos