Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot link my new Roku

My Roku Premier went into what appears to be sleep mode before finishing linking & setting up. Now I cannot re-awaken the Roku & the TV does not receive any signal. I can not access my code for linking & try to finish linking on the website. How do I wake up the unit or get my code so I can link my unit on line?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Cannot link my new Roku

Have you unplugged the power and plugged it back in to see if you get any display?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes, I have removed power & restored power, tried on another TV, pressed the reset button for 15 seconds as instructed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@SwartzWuest 

Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset on a device, make sure to press and hold down the reset button for 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos