Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SwartzWuest
Level 7

Cannot link my new Roku

My Roku Premier went into what appears to be sleep mode before finishing linking & setting up. Now I cannot re-awaken the Roku & the TV does not receive any signal. I can not access my code for linking & try to finish linking on the website. How do I wake up the unit or get my code so I can link my unit on line?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot link my new Roku

Have you unplugged the power and plugged it back in to see if you get any display?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SwartzWuest
Level 7

Yes, I have removed power & restored power, tried on another TV, pressed the reset button for 15 seconds as instructed.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@SwartzWuest 

Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset on a device, make sure to press and hold down the reset button for 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos