Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmwvette
Level 7

Can't get the "Let's get started" screen after the "Dancing ROKU" letters - goes to "No Signal"!!!

Tried EVERYTHING to get my Premiere ROKU to at least get to the "Let's get started" screen:

1) Checking all connections

2) Rebooting NUMEROUS times

3) Pushing "RESET" button

4) Going through COMPLETE set-up process, including removing/installing ROKU remote batteries...which are GOOD, BTW!

5) Tried calling (816) 272-8106 - NO PHONE SUPPORT DUE TO the situation! (LAME EXCUSE: HAVE PEOPLE WORK FROM HOME, LIKE MOST OTHER COMPANIES!!!!!)   

Am I PISSED?   YOU BET!!!!!!!!    Smiley Sad  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Poterico2
Level 10

Re: Can't get the "Let's get started" screen after the "Dancing ROKU" letters -

Hello dmvette,

Wow, that really sucks! If reset doesn't work, maybe RokuDanny from this forum can help you. If not, you should exchange it for a new one. 

Here's some warranty info:

https://support.roku.com/en-ca/article/208757158

I hope it helps!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't get the "Let's get started" screen after the "Dancing ROKU" letters -

@dmwvette 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Is there a light on the device when you see no signal? How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? Have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as switching out the HDMI cable used to connect the device?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos