Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brnzandgld
Reel Rookie

Can't get a channel. Display keeps saying TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

This morning I tried to turn to horror channel saved on Roku TV, it didn't load.  now all I am getting is a TCL Roku TV display that keeps going off and on.  I unplugged the tv and also cable and I keep getting the same thing.  I can't watch TV

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't get a channel. Display keeps saying TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hey @brnzandgld

Thanks for the post.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. With that being said, we'd recommend following @renojim's suggestion posted above. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
brnzandgld
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

With the help of Xfinity (Comcast cable), I was able to fix the problem.  I was on the phone with them for an hour trying out different things.  XFinity asked if there was a reset button on the TV.  After finding that I reset the TV a couple time and the TV reset itself.  I had to reenter things but the TV is now working.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
brnzandgld
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Also, the remote will not work.  I can't turn tv off or on or change channels.  I replaced the batteries.  Light under tv keeps blinking.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

That sounds like something you'll have to take up with TCL.

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @brnzandgld

Thanks for the post.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. With that being said, we'd recommend following @renojim's suggestion posted above. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
brnzandgld
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

With the help of Xfinity (Comcast cable), I was able to fix the problem.  I was on the phone with them for an hour trying out different things.  XFinity asked if there was a reset button on the TV.  After finding that I reset the TV a couple time and the TV reset itself.  I had to reenter things but the TV is now working.

0 Kudos