Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acomp10

Re: Activate your tv offers page

Same here. I've selected offers and can't advance. Tv screen does not refresh like my activation has been completed.

Acomp10

Re: Can't complete activation setup

I'm having the same issue. I've restarted several times, Factory reset too and still nothing. This is super frustrating.

0 Kudos
Acomp10

Re: Streambar will not finish activation

This is happening to me as well. I've restarted the device several times, done factory resets, signed up for free trials ill never use and still can't get past the activate your roku player screen. I've been sent about 12 activation emails and still isn't working. Doesn't give me much faith in a device that was just taken out of the box at few hours ago.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Activate your tv offers page

If you are stuck on that page, what happens if you pull the power plug for a few seconds and plug it back in?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
EazyE

That's what I'm dealing with too. I've done all the things and nothing... seriously Aggravated 

0 Kudos
Jaydelayla

Me too. But no answers.

0 Kudos
Jaydelayla

Any answers on how to get past offers? So upset.

0 Kudos
Jaydelayla

Turn phone sideways on offer page. Will see continue button.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku will just wont activate

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are trying to activate your Roku device and are using a Smartphone to activate, we would recommend trying the following:

• Complete the setup using computer/laptop
  • Enabling "Desktop site" option in the browser setting
  • Put the Smartphone into landscape mode

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
marcas30

ROKU activation not working beyond promotion descriptions

During activation, I entered my email that has other devices linked already.   I received activation email message and followed all steps.  I can't get beyond the screen that allows up to 4 promotions to be selected.  I tried selecting some (to see if I could get beyond this part of the activation).  It didn't work.  My TV screen continues to srate that I need to check my email.  

0 Kudos