Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linnlinn21

Re: Down for Maintenance

Jump to solution

Currently 

0 Kudos
porter40

Jump to solution

Copied link like mentioned in post but just pasted in chrome incognito and worked perfectly, I hope everyone reads this and gives this user credit for true solution. 

NC1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I received a refurbished ultra unit with remote today. I got the down for maintenance message on my phone then switched to my computer and it went through until it asked for the activation link on the TV but there was no link there. Now what? 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If it went through, log in at https://my.roku.com and check your linked devices.  Is the Home Screen displaying on your TV?  Can you check the information at Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Schmiths

Down for Maintenance

Jump to solution

Hello - I just bought a Roku-enabled TV and went to setup using our active account.  I click on the link recevied and I get the "Temporary down for maintenance" message.  This will be my third TV on this account; the other two work fine.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Schmiths

Jump to solution

This worked! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Schmiths

Jump to solution

Copy the link URL from the email and paste it in an incognito window.  Worked for us!

0 Kudos
seenit2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having same problem over several days - "Down for maintenance" when trying to access activation link.

What is wrong?

0 Kudos
seenit2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Activation was resolved by coping email link to incognito tab in Chrome as suggested by others. Another browser should also work.

I am new. Thanks to all!!!!

Jump to solution

Still having the same problem, click on link being told down for maintenance, have requested multiple new links same problem