Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JGreg

Re: Down for Maintenance

Jump to solution

Hi I’m still getting A down for maintenance reply when try to setup roku from email

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tc2954,

Thanks for the post.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We would recommend trying to activate your Roku device again to see if the issue is resolved. Please be aware that you may need to request another email activation link in the activation process again.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please feel free to let us know the exact steps you are using to replicate the issue.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stfagos

Jump to solution

Hi,

I literally just got this message on my new TV. Copying and pasting solved it, rather than clicking the link.

0 Kudos
JM9
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The activation link for email is still down. Still receiving online messages for we are down for maintenance. Since yesterday.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JM9,

Thanks for the update.

Have you tried a different browser or do you have a computer you can access the website with?

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device id with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.
Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
afmanzjr

Jump to solution

Just bought a new Roku Express and unable to activate because Roku is down for maintenance.   I waited a while and it’s still down.  I resent email for new activation and it’s still down.  Isn’t there some other way to activate?  What good is my device if I can’t use it??

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out, @afmanzjr.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device id of the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rinnnaylor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This absolutely works.. copy and paste the hyperlink in your email sent by Roku into a new browser. It will complete your set up... thank you to the user that posted this initially... you rock.. shame on Roku for not fixing this issue.. it’s been going on for a weeks..

0 Kudos
Rinnnaylor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please copy and paste the link into a new browser.. it works

0 Kudos
Rinnnaylor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Please copy and paste your link into a new browser.. it will work.. I saw another user post it and it worked for me

0 Kudos