Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Buying Roku to br copitable finey plus ? Installatiom?

I subscribed to Disneyplus I have the first generation Roku . Was informed I need second generation Roku. Can I order from you and how do I get the new Roku to work on my existing TV. I HAVE the square box for my current Roku set up with current TV. [personal information removed] Some one Roku tech support cotact me. Dan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Buying Roku to br copitable finey plus ? Installatiom?

The roku you have do not work with some channels.  It will require some software level like 9.2 version and channels not always available in every country, even if you have roku account in that country.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Buying Roku to br copitable finey plus ? Installatiom?

@Dannytv 

Thanks for the note.

Please be aware that the Disney+ channel is supported on certain model Roku devices.

You can review Disney+'s supported Roku device models here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=a168b614db4d40d03c0cf158bf96198e

Unsupported models of Roku devices include: 

2400, 3000, 3050, 3100, 2450, 2500, 3400, 3420

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos