Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Brand new Roku streaming stick + stuck on bouncing logo

I have been having the same problem every time I use my ROKU - we as stupid purchasers are ignored by this company. You will note there are nothing about how to contact someone ALIVE to answer problem. They have our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and due to their stupidity ignore our attempts to find someone to help with THIER PROBLEM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Please write a scathing review on Amazon and give them one star. It's the only way they might pay attention because, as you point out, they already have our money. I am returning my streaming stick for a full refund. That helps, too. But they won't reimburse me for the wasted hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@NoMinorChords @Sunnyb90duffer1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What are you seeing? When is this issue occuring? Have you already tried to perform a factory reset as my previous post stated?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

I had the exact problem.  Tried the “pushing the reset button and holding for 40 seconds”.  Works like a charm now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Please just perform a reset, holding the reset button “in” for at least 30 seconds.  Works great!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

If you did not return your Roku, just hit the reset button, and hold it for at least 30 seconds.  Worked great for me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

If you have not returned.your Roko, merely press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.  Worked great for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Just hit the reset button and hold it for at least 30 seconds.  Worked great for me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Press and hold the reset button for at least 30 seconds.  Worked great for me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Just depress and hold the reset button for minimum of 30 seconds.  Works great!

0 Kudos