Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ash007

Re: Bought a brand new Roku express and its stuck on bouncing Roku logo???

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I did try a diffrent usb cord and resetting. Can you help me please by any chance.

0 Kudos
HannahR
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku sent me a new device and a label to return the other.  The new one works fine.

Archato24

ROKU Streaming stick plus and its stuck on bouncing Roku logo???

Jump to solution

The Roku works on all my other tv's (Samsung) but not on the LG 42ld400 2010. I've tried resetting it and changed hdmi ports several times but all I get is the Roku logo for 10 to 20 seconds then the screen goes blank. Please help as I'm trying to decide to cut the cord and this tv needs to work with the Roku.

Thanks

0 Kudos
catinthefirehat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sorry I can't help.  I am still having the problem and no one from Roku has contacted me with any further suggestions.  I am considering getting rid of my Roku, keeping my Apple TV (which is working great) and working off the smart tv I just bought for the few applications that are not full service on Apple TV (read Vudu for one).  It appears that if your device is new enough Roku may replace if for free.  You could try that.

0 Kudos
catinthefirehat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am glad to hear that Roku helped you out.  I would set up your phone as the remote, I have had frequent problems with the Roku remote and if you haven't set up your phone remote before it goes out, that can be tough.  just a suggestion.  Take care.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My Roku 3 is stuck on bouncing Roku logo

Jump to solution

@catinthefirehat @Ash007 @Archato24 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KViolette

Re: Bought brand new Roku express, stuck on bouncing logo

Jump to solution

I just bought a new Roku express and I am trying to set it up. I got to the screen for updates and now I have a bouncing Roku screen. I have tried to reset with the button and unplugging the device and it doesn’t do anything. Can you please help? This is frustrating.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Bought brand new Roku express, stuck on bouncing logo

Jump to solution

@KViolette 

Thanks for the note.

When trying to perform a factory reset on your device, make sure to hold down the button for 30 seconds regardless what is happening on the screen.

We would also recommend trying to update and trying to setup the device using an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot.

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Acam89
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, I am having the same issue. Purchased a few months back and just found this forum. Tried all of the above with no success. Any advice? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
HannahR
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny from Roku responded to my question and ended up sending me a new roku, which is working fine.

0 Kudos