Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akelce88
Level 7

Blinking white light

Y’all I have tried everything and I don’t understand. My roku stick has a double blinking white light and will not display ANYTHING on the screen. It’s like it’s not even plugged in to the HDMI port. I have reset, tried different cable for power, re-paired the remote, replaced the batteries in the remote. Legit done everything. Please someone tell me what to do 🤦🏼‍♀️🥺
0 Kudos
5 Replies
boogernose
Level 10

Re: Blinking white light

Was it working previously or did you just get it?

If it shows nothing on the screen how do you know its reset?

you sure the new Batterys are fresh and pointed in right direction?

0 Kudos
darkaledude
Level 7

Have you set the input on your TV to the correct HDMI
0 Kudos

White blinking light

I purchased a Roku an I'm trying to connect it but I'm just getting a white blinking light and nothing Is showing on my TV screen. I thought it could of been the TV but it's doing the same on another TV. What is going on? How do I get it to work?

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Akelce88
Level 7

Yes it worked previously.
Yes I’m sure it reset. Due to the blinking light change according to instructions of what it would do.
Yes the batteries are brand new and in the correct direction.
0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 10

Try this,

Unplug all cables except the power cord, everything.

Remove any MicroSD card you may have stuck in.

This time when you reset hold the button in for a good 30 seconds Only the power cord should be in.

Hold it in for 30 seconds. This should do a factory reset.

0 Kudos