Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Antenna TV doesn't show on my list of channels

Jump to solution

I am not able to get the Antenna TV icon to show in my list of channels. so when I go into one of the help videos it said to add Antenna tv, go to Settings/Network, then in the drop down list choose Privacy/then from that drop down list of 3 choose Smart TV Experience, but that is not one of my options.  Another video told me to go to Settings/TV Inputs/Antenna Tv/ Set up Input, but again TV Inputs is not one of my options. I purchased the Roku Premiere and also an HDTV antenna and still nothing. When I set up my source I selected my router Net Gear 90 instead of Xfinity and Xfinity told me that should not matter. Any Ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Antenna TV doesn't show on my list of channels

Jump to solution

Sorry, but only true Roku Tv's have an antenna input available. Not Roku consoles and sticks.

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Antenna TV doesn't show on my list of channels

Jump to solution

Sorry, but only true Roku Tv's have an antenna input available. Not Roku consoles and sticks.

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos