Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plummmer12
Channel Surfer

Adhesive strips

Where can you buy additional ROKU adhesive strips ? Seems ROKU won’t help ?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adhesive strips

You're saying that you were unable to order them at the bottom of this page? https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

There's nothing special about the adhesive strips that come with the Roku Express/Express+ devices. You can use any similar product. Hardware stores. Walmart. Best Buy. Any place that sells hardware or small electronics.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
plummmer12
Channel Surfer

126952F1-0F0E-43F8-9293-3B3E18BC0C38.png

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

I'm assuming that means you're outside the US. So, the rest of the response applies. Go to the hardware store and pick some up. They're just adhesive strips. 

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Cybevree

I use velcro strips. That makes it easy to move the device between televisions, when needed.

0 Kudos
eeyore

Re: Adhesive strips that don't work

I've tried a couple of hardware strips and the roku falls off after a few minutes.

0 Kudos