Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lane43
Level 7

Activation still not working

Trying to set up my new roku, but the error is still appearing. It is not my internet connection as the rest of the devices are working fine. I even get two green check marks when I connect on the roku. But when I get to the “activate” screen, I am unable to connect via email or the link code. Please advise on how to continue.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Activation still not working

@Lane43 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify what you are experiencing when you get to the activation screen? Are you prompted to provide your email address or does it provide you with an activation code? Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when you see this issue occur?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
daytonadon
Level 7

need to activate tv.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@daytonadon 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, can you please clarify what you are experiencing when you get to the activation screen? Are you prompted to provide your email address or does it provide you with an activation code? Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when you see this issue occur?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos