Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerald2
Level 7

Accessing paramount+ from TheRokuChannel.roku.com website and the ROKU mobile app.

I subscribed to Paramount+. It is working on the TV with the Streaming Stick +.  Where do I find it on TheRokuChannel website so I can stream it on my laptop and the mobile app.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Accessing paramount+ from TheRokuChannel.roku.com website and the ROKU mobile app.

@Gerald2-

When you subscribe to a premium channel, like Paramount+, through Roku, your subscription is with Roku, not with the channel, and typically you must view on a Roku device, usually through The Roku Channel.

If you want to view on devices other than Roku (phone, website, other streaming device) you should subscribe directly with the channel on its website.  Then you can view on any device for which the channel has provided a dedicated channel app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos