Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

AV Input

How do I find AV Input and add it to my channels? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: AV Input

@Lcam

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are trying to access the AV input on the Roku home screen, you will only be able to see the AV input if you have a Roku TV. Otherwise, you will not be able to access the AV input through the Roku home screen, but rather through your TV input.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a Roku TV and am selecting AV input on settings, but it is not adding it to the home screen.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having this same problem. Roku tv and cant access the av input.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

You have actual TV? A Roku TV!! Apple TV and Fire TV aren't tv's (yes Fire tv are tv nowadays but at one time it was called a tv when it wasn't), where the Roku TV is an actual TV with a screen, and always had screen when called Roku tv.

settings> inputs> scroll to AV input> add it, rename it if you wish. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I found the answer by trial and error.  In Settings/TV Inputs, select the A/V input, and select Remove, then Confirm.  Once the input is forgotten, it will reshow as an unfinished option in the TV Input menu.  Just reactivate it, and it now shows up in the Home screen.  Smiley Happy