Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokeUltra
Channel Surfer

one touch play not working, other problems.

I had an Roku Ultra and it was working fine. I could press the on button, it would turn on my TV, then switch to the Ultra Input. Because of a price change as Costco, I took it back to get refunded difference, but they forced me to get a new package. With the new one, it turns on my TV, but doesn't switch to the Roku Input. All the settings are set exactly the same as before.  And now, the roku comes on with the ICONS missing.  And while watch TV, it is switching to Roku, and no one is touching the roku controller.   Also, when turning it on, it was just a blank screen. If I do touch the roku while watching tv, it does switch to the Roku input, that's how it worked before, except, for the turning the TV with roku and it switching to the Roku input which it doesn't work that way..  I have seen it twice, not show the icons of the apps, just empty rectangles.   

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: one touch play not working, other problems.

@RokeUltra

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Configure HDMI settings on your TV

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos