Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tmgtenor

Re: iPhone screen mirroring no sound except YouTube

I’m not the original poster, but I’m having this problem. I have a Roku Onn. Tv. 
onn. Model 100071705

hardware g804x

serial number x01300P6J2MR

software version 13.0.0 build 24062-ct

it is in WiFi. The iPhone is an iPhone 14 up to date.

Same issue I have sound on YouTube screen sharing but not on other videos. Also, I sometimes have to do a YouTube screen share to even get screen sharing ti work at all. It seems to jumpstart it.

0 Kudos
Mbuckholts

Re: iPhone screen mirroring no sound except YouTube

We had the same problem. We took our Roku streaming stick out, and let it cool down — even putting it briefly in the freezer. Then it worked perfectly. This overheating is ironic because we just changed from the Roku 4K device to the streaming stick because the device constantly overheated and stopped functioning. We were hoping for a better experience but haven’t found it. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.