Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malikdhrk

i want to use roku in germany

Hi, i live in Germany and i want to buy Roku streaming device. Amazon.de currently selling it. 

But im unsure, is the device going to work in Germany? im going to use it mainly for youtube, netflix, spotify, disney+, and Airplay.

thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: i want to use roku in germany

Hi @malikdhrk

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that you can activate any Roku Player or TV to any Roku account, however, channels and features availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels and features that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

Moreover, Netflix and YouTube tend to be available and work in most locations. Other channels may not be available due to service limitations or geo-restrictions. We'd recommend reaching out to any specific channel provider that you're interested in directly to see if they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your location currently.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos