Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyOfRoseville
Reel Rookie

app login screen locks

When I try to login to the ATP TennisTV app the Roku locks up before I can complete entering my id (email address) and I have to press home on the remote to exit the app.

ATP TennisTV version 2.0 FEB22 2021 / 3.2. Build 2

Roku 4800X - Roku Ultra software version 9.4.1 Build 4236-C2

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: app login screen locks

@AndyOfRoseville

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AndyOfRoseville
Reel Rookie

Re: app login screen locks

I tried removing and reinstalling the app.  No change.  I did see in this forum on other issues that the recommendation was to disable the "Airtime Fairness" in the wireless section of home routers.

I disabled it on my router and that has fixed the problem.

Interestingly in addition to allowing the login to the app taking place it also stopped the network errors I was getting when this app was trying to load its content of what tennis matches were available to watch.

0 Kudos