Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FixMyFeed
Reel Rookie

Re: Where is My Feed Menu Option

My "my feed" also disappeared around July 17th. I can search a movie and it does everything like it used to - saying it will let me know when that movie becomes available on "my feed"... that no longer exists. Also, the theme changed to Happy Holidays complete with snow. I really want " my feed" back.

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

I suggest you contact Roku CS:

chat/email/phone:    https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options    (choose setup/ultra/other/need more help?)

You might also want to message @RokuDanny-R  @RokuMary-F  or @RokuKariza-D  and inform them of the issue as well.

tb542
Binge Watcher

And now the System Restart has moved to under the Power heading!  I don't know what the h*ll Roku is doing but they need to stop and redo things! I'm trying to find the My Feed heading also and if I could find the person/people who decided this was the way to go, I'd have a meeting of the minds with them.

tb542
Binge Watcher

On the reply to this one "Streameruser" decided the person asking about MY FEED wanted to see the bleeping Tokyo Olympics instead of MY FEED and told them how to get to see that!  WHERE IS "MY FEED" AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OLYMPICS!  I have a lot of movies and shows that I'd like to see eventually that I've saved to MY FEED and want to see that back.  Roku - you need to get your act together and if anyone wants to reply to one of these postings, be sure what you're answering and that you understand the question.  The question is WHERE IS THE "MY FEED?"

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

@tb542  See previous posts for answer to your question.

(If you read the entire thread you'll know the answer to your question and where to address your issues with it)

0 Kudos
tb542
Binge Watcher

I have read the entire thread and there is no solution except for Roku to fix it.  I've already contacted them as have many others (so it isn't just my problem) and it isn't fixed yet so there is no solution.  A solution means it solves the problem and there's nothing on this thread that solves it and gets "My Feed" back. 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@StreamerUser wrote:

To make the "2020 Tokyo Olympics" Home screen option appear: 

1) Go to Settings/Home Screen and show "Featured Free" + "Movie Store and TV Store" + "My Offers" (show them all).

2) The "2020 Tokyo Olympics" setting then appears both here (Settings/Home screen/2020 Tokyo Olympics) and at the Home screen and is enabled ("show") by default - you can choose Hide to disable it.

I had the display of My Feed turned off on all three of my current Roku installations.  2020 Tokyo Olympics showed up on 2 of the 3 (Streaming Stick+, TCL Roku TV) but did not show up on my older Streaming Stick.

The instructions from @StreamerUser above added 2020 Tokyo Olympics to my Streaming Stick as well.  (After the fact, I'm not sure that 2020 Tokyo Olympics showed up in the Settings/Home screen listing immediately, but it was definitely there when I returned to the actual Home screen, and later when I returned to Settings/Home screen.)  After doing this I could then remove the options I did not want shown and 2020 Tokyo Olympics stayed in place.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
tb542
Binge Watcher

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!  I DON'T WANT THE BLEEPING OLYMPICS LINK SHOWN - I'VE ALREADY DISABLED IT!!!!  I WANT THE "MY FEED" LINK BACK!!!  If you can't help then obviously your goal on earth to aggravate me has been fulfilled so you can go back to your mother ship now!

richddean
Streaming Star

LOL!! I agree, how did this thread turn into a  "How to turn on the Olympic Feed" question and not how to get the "My Feed" option back?   

Are people saying that turning on the Olympic feed and then back off again or vice-versa somehow addresses the "My Feed" issue? If so, I will try it again, but that did not help me.

tb542
Binge Watcher

I did that too - several times. I unplugged the tv, I checked the software version, I checked for updates, I restarted the system (found they had moved that from Settings over to a sub-link of Power), I stood on my left leg and closed my right eye and nothing works (I did fall over though). I finally emailed Roku about it but haven't heard anything back from them yet. I imagine they'll try to be politically correct and tell me something that is meant to soothe me and make me go along with them (little do they know, that doesn't work with me). We'll see. If/when I hear from them, I'll post on here.