Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Where is My Feed Menu Option

@tb542 wrote:

After several "yelling" emails back and forth with Roku, the My Feed link showed back up about an hour ago. The first reply I got from them wanted me to do a Factory Reset and after I told them that h*ll would freeze over before I lost all my settings due to their screw-up, I got another email saying it was temporary (translates to yes, we screwed up and we're trying to fix it). I tried again and an hour ago and look at that, it's back just like they came to their senses and fixed it.

Also, system restart is no longer under System.  You have to go to System, then Power to find the System Restart now.

Roku player:  Settings/System/System restart/Restart

Roku TV:  Settings/System/Power/System restart/Restart

And yes,  Settings/Home screen/2020 Tokyo Olympics=Hide followed by a restart forces My Feed to reappear.

barfly
Channel Surfer

Wish I could give 100 Kudos for everyone, we spoke and {someone} listened! {My Feed Link} is Back! Must have been a computer glitch, just saying, Lol!!

0 Kudos
tb542
Binge Watcher

Nothing forced the My Feed to come back until Roku fixed it. I had done several restarts after I hid the Tokyo Olympics link (including 1 this morning just to check again). I think enough people contacted Roku where they realized it was a problem and they fixed it. No system magic, no glitch, nothing except Roku fixed it.

barfly
Channel Surfer

Amen to that!

0 Kudos
richddean
Streaming Star

Back for me also!

Thank goodness!

0 Kudos