Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ph556
Reel Rookie

When will I receive an upgrade to OS 11.5 to my Roku Streambar

I'm in Canada and my device model no. is 9102CA. When will my device be updated to the latest OS version? I believe that it will allow me to connect an earphone through Bluetooth.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: When will I receive an upgrade to OS 11.5 to my Roku Streambar

Hey @Ph556

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Have you tried running a manual software update on your Roku Streambar? To do this, please follow the steps below: 

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select System update
    • Note: The System update screen displays the current software and build version, along with the date and time of the latest update.
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates

For more information, visit this support link: How to update the software on your Roku TV™ or Roku® streaming player

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Roku operating system updates gradually are rolled out unit by unit. Some get it early, some get it late, on a schedule only known internally by Roku.  Until Roku decides it's your turn the manual update mentioned by Kariza won't show the update is available.

My three operating units became eligable for the current update to 11.5 on three different dates.  Even multiple units of the same Roku model on the same account may get authorized at different times.

I'm never in a hurry to receive a new release.  The later in the rollout I receive a new version, the more bugs will have been fixed before they have a chance to affect me.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Ph556
Reel Rookie

Thanks for your information and advice. It makes total sense.

0 Kudos