Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlarneyStone
Binge Watcher

Re: What happened to the Save list?!

DITTO:

“WORD to ROKU: You were my least viewed streaming service because you didn’t have a Save list. Hard to maneuver through all the content and remember what was on and where and for how long. I just grew frustrated and didn’t bother most of the time. 

Then you added the short series and a save list and I was thoroughly enjoying the roku channel. Then it vanished. Back to square one“

I never paid attention to the Roku channel until they added the save list. Now it is gone. What is Roku thinking?

0 Kudos
Beleet
Reel Rookie

Supposedly with OS 11.5 you can find the Saved List from the Roku Home Page under the What To Watch feature.  Mine is not appearing so I am asking Roku why (might just be me), but that is what the new software claims the improvement to be.

mia61
Reel Rookie

I have chrome, but I think the process should be the same.  I logged into my Roku account on my laptop, scroll down a bit to find:  

Edit

Click on the tab/line that says "SAVE LIST"  it then takes you straight to everything you've saved, then I bookmarked it.  So that I can always go straight to the list, no matter where I am on the Roku Channel site/page.

Sometimes it's easier to find on my phone.  But I'm not always on my phone. 

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
BlarneyStone
Binge Watcher

Roku restored the Save List option on the Roku Player in the not-too-distant past.  I forgot I posted here and didn't provide an update.  It had been definitely removed prior.

Teresa751
Streaming Star

I have Roku Express 4K and I'm having the same problem. I can't see my list anywhere in what to watch. There isn't a list. At least not yet? My device just had an update and I was hoping that was for the list. I miss my feed! I had all movies I was following gone. And I don't even have an option to save a movie to a list. Or follow movie anymore. Hope this is resolved. 

0 Kudos
Teresa751
Streaming Star

Re: Why has my save list gone and to watch a saved show is go to search and bring up a saved show?

I see it on my mobile app but not my TV 

Beleet
Reel Rookie

I only see the ability to save when I do a voice search.  If I do a manual search I do not see the save option.  Try yours this way (presuming you have a voice remote).

KC614
Binge Watcher

This worked for me (voice search) but not all titles. I see the message that "watch list" will become "saved list" but when? Is there another update? I thought 11.5 was going to already have this setup. 

0 Kudos
BlarneyStone
Binge Watcher

I think it goes without saying there is a lot of inconsistency in how Roku is treating the Save List across various platforms just based on this thread.   I feel lucky my Save List came back in my Roku Player.  It sure would be nice if a Roku tech employee chimed in with answers instead of letting people flounder. I did raise a support ticket when I had the issue so maybe the squeaky wheel got the grease?

mkluster

Re: Why has my save list gone and to watch a saved show is go to search and bring up a saved show?

I have a Samsung smart TV, and I added the Roku channel.  I then added a bunch of shows to my saved list, but then could not find my saved list anywhere in the roku channel.  Then, I signed into the Roku channel on my laptop and clicked on the link you provided:   https://therokuchannel.roku.com/

I then exited the Roku channel on my TV, then accessed it again.  My Save List was there!

Thank you!

0 Kudos