Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why has my save list gone and to watch a saved show is go to search and bring up a saved show?

@Jerry204 

Try performing a manual System Update (Settings..System..System Update), followed by a System Restart (Settings..System..System Restart or Settings..System..Power..System Restart) on your Roku device.

Users have reported that the Save and Continue Watching features have "mysteriously" disappeared and then returned to their devices with no effort on their part so you can also just wait for its return.  I suspect Roku's  "daily automatic update check" is restoring the feature back to affected devices.  

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Jerry204
Reel Rookie

Re: Why has my save list gone and to watch a saved show is go to search and bring up a saved show?

Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately what you suggested did not work so looks like I will have to wait until Roku decides to restore my save list.  I did look at the lineup before and after the restart and the lineup changes each time you go and open the Roku channel.  Very strange and you have to wonder how long they will continue to do that.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Jerry204 

You can try going to the Roku Channel online and see if your Saved List and Continue Watching are still there after you login to your account in the upper right corner. (https://therokuchannel.roku.com/)

I don't think this feature disappears for long as users have reported its reappearance within a day or so of posting their questions.

However, if your Save and Continue Watching lists are still available within the online Roku Channel, then you should be able to use the Roku mobile app available in the Play/Apple Stores to connect to and watch on your TV.

Hopefully, this will just be a minor temporary headache for you.  I haven't seen a Roku response yet why this is occuring.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
ETHelme

What's up with seeing watch and saved movies?

The subject title says it all. It did not happen at one time but gradually until I can not access movies being watched and save movies!  It does not show up on TV but I can find my list online ROKU account????

steve1231

lost my save list and resume features

my save list is missing on roku ualtra device, i would like to know how to get it back.

0 Kudos
mia61
Reel Rookie

I had opened the Roku app on my lap, no saved list.  I had opened my Roku site on my laptop, no saved list.  I opened it using your link (which oddly, is the same as mine) and now I have my saved list back.  Weird.  Also, the continue viewing finally popped back up.  

So for folks having issues, try the link in this person's reply.  I then saved that site in my TELLY folder so that I could go straight to is.

Whew!  At least there's a way.  But it shouldn't be so difficult to go to one's "continue viewing" and "saved list".  

0 Kudos
mia61
Reel Rookie

Oops, I should've included the link.  Here you go:  https://therokuchannel.roku.com/

It works to find your list.

0 Kudos
userxyz
Reel Rookie

Re: What happened to the Save list?!

0 Kudos
traveler22
Channel Surfer

Re: What happened to the Save list?!

In Dec 2021 I got the 4K sick and couldn't find the save list.  Duh-I needed to save a program to it for it to show up.  I got it figured out but thank all who responded.  It's working just fine.

Yfy
Binge Watcher

Unbelievable but that works. Thank you.