Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTF!!... MY TV WONT UPDATE AND YOUR SERVICE SUVKS!!

Omg! R u seriouz?? About my TV 45 days ago but **bleep** TV won't update it's stuck in the dam Wi-Fi password section I go to Roku took forever to reset my password took forever to make a contact with you guys because of all the options age and support support homepage the same with 8 million options that have already been covered so follow this one what the **bleep** can I get my f****** TV fixed I haven't got my s*** for over 10 days

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: WTF!!... MY TV WONT UPDATE AND YOUR SERVICE SUVKS!!

@Lewis916emmitt 

Now that is out of your system, provide some details where you are in process.

Are you connected to network, but not internet?  Are you still stuck in setup?  Seeing any error messages on screen.

Sometimes it takes a little verifying some network settings to make sure a roku device/RokuTV can connect to both the network and the internet.

If a mobile hotspot is available to you, try connecting to it.  This should help determine if this is a RokuTV issue or a network issue. (Assuming from the above description which was a little hard to follow that this is a RokuTV we are dealing with.)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102