Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gokingz
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum channel showing error RLP-1031 after firmware 10. 5 update

Jump to solution

I also am getting the RLP-1031 code on my Spectrum TV app following an update last night. I deleted the app, disconnected power 30 secs to ROKU and TV, reloaded Spectrum app. No change. It is not occurring on another TV with a ROKU stick +.

Samsung TV (new)

ROKU 4400X - ROKU4   10.5.0 - Build 4164-17

Spectrum TV Version 6.8 - Build 0

rokoouser12321
Reel Rookie

Re: Update today. Quit working.

Jump to solution

Roku 4400x at OS 10.5.0-4156.  No additional updates to install (up to date).  Uninstall - reinstall Netflix.  Still tries to open and crashes out of app to Roku home screen.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: OS 10.5 channel issues

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are experiencing an issue with channels after updating to OS 10.5, we would recommend trying to perform a system update on your Roku device.

Instructions to manually check for a software update:
  1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select System update.
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates.
  6. Restart your Roku device.

If you are still experiencing an issue after trying to perform a system update, please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
gokingz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Issue was still occurring when I woke up this morning (Thurs). Rechecked for available updates and found ROKU update available from 10.5.0 4164  to  10.5.0 4167. Installed update, Spectrum TV app now works properly. 

DPA1000
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I got that same error but it stopped after I got the 10.5 update. But now the light on my receiver won't go off and it won't go into the screensaver.

gokingz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

See if maybe there is a new update available for your ROKU. Mine had a new version available overnight. My indicator light shuts off after 30 min. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe this issue has been resolved. At this time, we would recommend trying to perform a system update on your Roku device.

Instructions to manually check for a software update:
  1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select System update.
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates.
  6. Restart your Roku device.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator