Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnsaverBasic no longer seen in "My Screensavers", though Search shows it as my "current screensaver"

UnsaverBasic no longer works or appears in "My Screensavers". Though Search still shows it as my "current screensaver". I see Roku Movie Magic screensaver instead. 

Restarting does not help. 

I thought I found the setting(s) to prevent this sort of thing, but now I can't find any such settings. Have they been removed? Even if that's the case, this goes beyond that, as UnsaverBasic, WHICH I AM PAYING FOR, no longer even appears in "My Screensavers".

I'm so sick of this kind of horse baloney. I don't need this in my life. I am livid. And shouting into the void.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Patthekat
Streaming Star

Re: UnsaverBasic no longer seen in "My Screensavers", though Search shows it as my "c

@dontchangewall I am now seeing the screensaver, with a HUGE BANNER on it saying "upgrade to UnsaverBasic or UnsaverPlus to continue enjoying beautiful screensavers.  It's apparently on my Roku device.  Well, duhhh.  The device plugs into my TV so what now?  

0 Kudos