Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan76

Re: Where did TUBI go? Missing from Home Screen

Jump to solution

Me too. Just this evening Tubi has disappeared.  Watched programs on it last night 11/13/22 but this evening it is gone.  Went to Streaming Channels on Roku menu, typed in Tubi. Clicked on it. No response. Help

0 Kudos
Kualasnake

Re: When will the Missing tubi tv app be fixed

Jump to solution

Has anyone figured out why Tubi is the only app missing from TCL Roku TV I’ve done all of the updates. My Internet connection is fine. Every other app works. Tubi says it’s already downloaded, but will not let me go to the channel will not launch the channel and it’s missing from my home screen please help somebody please

0 Kudos
Kualasnake

Jump to solution

11 14, 2020 to 830 Pacific standard time
My Tubi app was just restored and it’s working fine. I hope everyone has a lovely night I love to be thank you Roku.

0 Kudos
Kualasnake

Jump to solution

11/14/22 8:30 pm tubi was just restored and is working fine after being missing all day. It’s back n working beautifully 

I hope everyone else’s tubi is back on
thank you ROKU 

goodnight friends 

0 Kudos
kingrat

Re: TubiTV disappeared after update.

Jump to solution

same here, Tubi was fine on the 13th, no bueno on the 14th and still shows checked in my channels. i had assumed maybe it was a carriage dispute.

0 Kudos
kingrat

Re: TubiTV disappeared after update.

Jump to solution
0 Kudos

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual

Jump to solution

My streaming app is timing out after approx 4 hours. I went to network, and changed the bandwidth saver to off and it is still timing out. Please help! 

0 Kudos
kingrat

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual

Jump to solution

thank you! my Tubi has returned. (also, it's Software Update, not System Update on my TV).

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TubiTV disappeared after update. Why do I need 25 characters in a subject line?

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue regarding channels missing and being unable to be added.

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now.

If you were missing channels, some of these channels may be restored at the bottom of your home screen. We are aware that not all channels are yet restored.

We will update this thread again once we have further information.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Flaimee

Re: discovery plus channel is missing

Jump to solution

My discovery+ channel disappeared from my roku today and when I click to add the channel, it is still checked as being one of my channels. When I click on go to channel, nothing happens. I clicked on manage my subscription and it is still active. I go to this app daily on my roku. 

0 Kudos