Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SouthernChillin
Reel Rookie

Today's 11/14 App Updates Are Broken/Inaccessible Due To App Management

Jump to solution

I did a manual update. Discovery+, TLCGo and HGTVGo came back. But not Tubi. I’ll try again tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
Psilobite
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@UserDude wrote:

@Psilobite 

Perhaps because one of us isnt actually a Roku Employee, but rather a user that simply made an account to post, but because the Roku Employee(s) that manages this community is utterly incompetent (as per usual) and doesnt know how to configure the software, the other Not-Actual-Roku-Employee appears as such, having done nothing special to do so.

Holy cow. That's insane. And still, not a good look!

Psilobite
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The Starz channel, about 10-20 minutes after it was re-added, got updated again. This time it didn't disappear.

I didn't check versions, but I'm guessing, that every channel that updated and disappeared, has to be rolled back to their previous "un-disappeared " version. Then, they'll have to be updated again to pick up the updates that were originally intended for today, minus the part that makes them disappear.

I didn't get a Discovery+ update, so I'm guessing that by the time I originally ran my update today, it had already been rolled back to its previous version on the Roku servers.

0 Kudos
Pkoneil
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I may plug my firestick back in and go with that and check back someday to see if Roku is fixed yet.

0 Kudos
Triplet78

TUBI does not appear on the Home Page But reflects Currently Installed.

Jump to solution

TUBI is not appearing on 3 TV's Home Page. Account indicates it is already installed. Removed it from 1 TV and reinstalled it; but it still does not appear on the Home Page.  Attempted to "Add" it to 3 TV's, but it currently shows a "check mark" as currently being installed, and when I select "Go To Channel" nothing happens.

0 Kudos
UserDude
Channel Surfer

Re: TUBI does not appear on the Home Page But reflects Currently Installed.

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
DenMedic

Jump to solution

Well, I won't comment on the competence of the employees. I will say until today I haven't had any major, non fixable problems. UNTIL TODAY. Along with what most are saying about their apps disappearing, apps being shifted and apps no longer functioning, The ROKU CHANNEL itself is no longer working nor are the ROKU live TV app or the ROKU for kids app channel!!!! No matter what I have tried and that includes everyting under my control, every time I go to one of the ROKU brand apps, it blacks out my TV screen and shows nothing and plays nothing. STARZ app stopped as well along with others I'm sure but STARZ now seems to be working and the ROKU app now works on 2 out of the 3 TV's in the house after hours of .....any idea of how to get the ROKU brand apps working again?

0 Kudos
hat60

Re: Discovery plus is gone why?

Jump to solution

I am curious too,my Roku unit said that it would be available  to me again in December 2022,but when I went back to the starting page it was back on(listed) and operating...

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

We are aware of an issue preventing installing channels to your Roku device, or finding some channels are missing from your home screen. Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this.

Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this Community thread. For the most updated information, visit our Community announcement post here: Service Interruption - Channels missing or unable to add channels to your Roku player.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
AhoyMatey

How Soon Will Servce Be Restored?

Jump to solution

OK, how about a protected time for service being restored?

0 Kudos