Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Missing tubi tv app be fixed

Jump to solution

I am curious about when my tubi TV app And other apps be fixed and put back on my TLC roku TV? 

arholmes
Channel Surfer

Re: Discovery plus is gone why?

Jump to solution

Had the same problem. My discovery plus is back now but I have lost NFL network. Says I gave it but I don’t have it on Home Screen.

0 Kudos
arholmes
Channel Surfer

Re: Discovery plus is gone why?

Jump to solution

Has to be a Roku issue because it is working fine on Fire Stick.

0 Kudos
STREETGLIDE2019
Reel Rookie

Re: Discovery+ disappeared from home screen

Jump to solution

mine did the same thing i did a  manuall  update from roku  in the settings today they know there is a problem the channels i now can watch discovery plus i have to manually go to channel

but it has not added it back to main screan there is a message 

0 Kudos
skeefiez11
Binge Watcher

Where’s my Tubi channel?! Missing!!!

Jump to solution

So I am trying to watch my shows for Tubi and when I do a search for some reason the channel seems to be missing from my list of streaming channels! I then went to search for to be using the search option and it says it is there and go to channel but when I select that it doesn’t do anything even though I’m hitting the OK button repeatedly. To be for some reason seems to be missing from my lineup. What happened? Why was it removed?

0 Kudos
skeefiez11
Binge Watcher

Re: TubiTV disappeared after update.

Jump to solution

Same here! Tubi missing after last update! Streaming channel search says it is still there however, it is not in my channel list anywhere and when I click on go to channel nothing happens even though I hit it several times. I bet the folks at #tubi would not be happy that their channel was completely and erroneously removed. Do the folks over at Roku Streaming Stick (3600 series) even aware of this?

0 Kudos
Psyches

Re: TubiTV disappeared after update.

Jump to solution

Yep, happened to me as well.  It’s a good reason to keep other streaming devices besides just Roku the house.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Where’s my Tubi channel?! Missing!!!

Jump to solution

There was a bad update they broke the all the channels that received the update, which included Tubi, NFL, Amazon Music, and Discovery+. They released a fix, but you have to do a manual update. 

settings> system> software update

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue regarding channels missing and unable to be added.

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now.

If you were missing channels, some of these channels may be restored at the bottom of your home screen. We are aware that not all channels are yet restored.

We will update this thread again once we have further information.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lesormore
Reel Rookie

Re: Where did TUBI go? Missing from Home Screen

Jump to solution

My tubi is missing too. Not on home screen. Channel store gives option to go to app press and nothing tried remove followed by add app. Restarted machine. Tubi is lost.

0 Kudos