Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RUBYDOG

The ROKU program won't accept MY correct address and changes it one they think I live at!!

Jump to solution

I ordered the speaker from  my ROKU TV and it won't put in my correct address.  It keeps changing it to a town I am not in or from!  

My zip code is 03260

They have changed my address to another town I did not put in!  

03278  is the WARNER address that I do NOT live in!!

And they use FEDEX to deliver things.  Around here, FEDEX is the WORST possible company you can use for deliveries! FEDEX drivers will toss my orders in the snow, without bags, won't notify when anything is delivered and almost never deliver it do my door!!! I do not like FEDEX!!

FEDEX is like our President! Totally incompetent and can't get the address correct!!!

Anyone else have this problem with FEDEX or is it just me?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: The ROKU program won't accept MY correct address and changes it one they think I live at!!

Jump to solution

Hello @RUBYDOG

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For order-related concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Support team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: The ROKU program won't accept MY correct address and changes it one they think I live at!!

Jump to solution

Hello @RUBYDOG

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For order-related concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Support team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos