Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lear01

Streaming Eurosport with AirPlay

I have a Roku Streaming Stick 4K. When streaming Eurosport through Airplay on my iOS device, I cannot tap off the overlayed text (see attached photo). Doesn’t happen when I stream Eurosport without AirPlay. Any suggestions to resolve this issue greatly accepted.

25750652-ED27-45BE-8351-1E998FD21764.png

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Streaming Eurosport with AirPlay

Greetings @lear01 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing when Airplaying content on Eurosport.

If you Airplay content from other apps, such as YouTube, are you experiencing the same issue occur? If you are only experiencing the issue when using Airplay and not when viewing the channel directly on your Roku device this would lead us to believe the issue would be with Airplay and not the Roku device itself.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue assist you further. We look forward to hearing back your response.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos