Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdelrossi1
Reel Rookie

Streambar sleep timer

Jump to solution

It would be nice if we had a sleep timer available in the Roku Streambar I can set one on my tv but when it turns off, the sound keeps playing. What can be done?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar sleep timer

Jump to solution

Hi @MrCharles,

Saw your post!

Currently, the Sleep timer feature is only available on Roku TV. Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any other thoughts or stay tuned on the latest news and updates on our Roku blog.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
sooznd
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I would love this feature as well. Also a sleep timer on the smart soundbar, too!

Pmumbles
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We would also love this feature.

needtimer

Jump to solution

Just set up a return for my new Streambar because of the lack of sleep timer (and/or lack of compatibility with my TVs sleep timer).  Pretty useless if it keeps playing sound with the TV off.  Also frustrating that using the voice command to try and achieve this results in "this feature isn't supported".

It doesn't even have to turn off the Roku, maybe just return me to the home menu or something.  The fact that Roku has no workaround for this is ridiculous.

MrCharles

Jump to solution

Reupping this request. Adding a sleep timer functionality to all Roku devices can't be a difficult thing to implement in a quick update and would very much be much welcome.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MrCharles,

Saw your post!

Currently, the Sleep timer feature is only available on Roku TV. Feel free to stop by the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community and share any other thoughts or stay tuned on the latest news and updates on our Roku blog.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos