Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canya_ok

Sign out?

I signed into my Roku acct at my buildings movie room and I can’t figure out how to sign out. When I go back to the TV room and turn the TV on it says welcome back “my name”.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sign out?

Was this a particular channel/app?  I've never seen a Roku say, "Welcome back" and you don't sign into a Roku account on a Roku device.  Each channel/app may have a sign in, but not each device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sign out?

@renojim wrote:

Was this a particular channel/app?  I've never seen a Roku say, "Welcome back" and you don't sign into a Roku account on a Roku device.  Each channel/app may have a sign in, but not each device.

I was about to post the same thing.  You probably just need to log out of your account on that particular channel.  Look for an "Account (often just an icon shaped like a head)", "Options", "Settings", or similar link to click, then look for some way to "Log out", "Disconnect" or something similar.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos