Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DamarJon

Seemed to have lost my channel management from the channel menu.

Went into my Roku device today as I now have a new Hulu account and I have seemed to lost control of my subscription info in the channel menu. How do you change this info, I have uninstalled Hulu and reinstalled yet it seems to auto load my subscription info form someplace.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Seemed to have lost my channel management from the channel menu.

@DamarJon-

Have you tried logging out of your Hulu and back in?  I don't know if that will do it but it's worth a try.

After starting up and selecting your profile, click on the item in the upper right corner of the screen.  Scroll down the menu on the left and click Log out.

After it completes the logout, click on LOG IN on the next screen and log into your new account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos