Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku screensaver stopped working

Same here. I purchased 3 Roku Streaming devices and loved the default fish screen saver. Now after no activity it no longer shows a screen saver just a black. I've tried changing the screen saver and restarting the Roku devices and still nothing.

Roku please FIX IT

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@lovediamondred, look for a new power saving setting under Settings->System->Power and disable it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
gk802
Roku Guru

While the OS 10.5 update seems to have fixed many things, I'm also seeing screensaver issues.  I have two Streaming Stick+ (3810x) devices.  Both have been updated to build 4201-50.  All theme category settings are identical.  The screensaver on one activates properly, the other never activates.

0 Kudos
MasterofWords11
Reel Rookie

It worked, it worked, it actually WORKED. Thank you so much. My TCL Roku experience is now correct.

0 Kudos
MasterofWords11
Reel Rookie

It worked no prob on my LG TV with Roku device but TCL w Roku baked in, I just could not get that screensaver to ignite on its own -- until your clear and excellent troubleshooting. Thanks again.

0 Kudos