Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sleek21

Roku express plus only seems to be available in the US whats the Canadian version?

Jump to solution

does anyone know an alternative to The Express Plus? Not available in Canada apparently.

I have composite inputs on my old TV which works fine.

Would like to connect the Roku to it. The Express plus is exactly what I need. But I am in Canada.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Roku express plus only seems to be available in the US whats the Canadian version?

Jump to solution

Roku's with Composite inputs are no longer available in the US either.  (Except from vendors with old stock.)

If you're willing to live with composite/SD, there are HDMI to composite adapters that you can buy. I would suggest reading the descriptions carefully and buy from someone with a good return policy. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Roku express plus only seems to be available in the US whats the Canadian version?

Jump to solution

Roku's with Composite inputs are no longer available in the US either.  (Except from vendors with old stock.)

If you're willing to live with composite/SD, there are HDMI to composite adapters that you can buy. I would suggest reading the descriptions carefully and buy from someone with a good return policy. 

0 Kudos