Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rl0822

Roku Ultra blinking white light only when TV is off

The issue is only happening when the TV is off. When the TV is turned back on, the flashing becomes a solid light. It wasn't doing this when I bought the device, but now a month later the issue is happening for some reason.

I have the output of the Roku going directly into an A/V receiver and even bypass this also has issues. Rebooting does nothing, changing the power from direct to wall to surge protector has been tested still same issue. Ethernet cable is coming from a gigabyte switch so that was not an issue when I first bought the device.

It seems to only be happening when the TV is turned off, so once I turn it back on, it stops blinking.

Not sure what else to try.

Thanks

Ray

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Ultra Flashing white llight only when TV is off

Electrical tape over the Roku's LED?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos