Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fuzzy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra (4670) slow after Roku OS 11 update

i have two 4800x instead of 4670

sony xbr65a8h tv, avr-x4500x denon rec., HDMI to REC., 2 roku ultras and roku express, 100mb fiber
0 Kudos
sirgalland

Re: Roku Ultra 4660RW - New update - version 11.0.0 build 4168-46 problems?

I am also having the same issue on both of my Hisence Roku tv's and my Roku Primere+ 3129rw since the 11.0.0 update. Everything was fine until I got this new update.  Now Disney+ takes well over a minute to load to the account selection screen, Hulu and Prime also do the same thing.  This new update is simply horrible 😞

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra (4670) slow after Roku OS 11 update

@Brett888 @fuzzy @sirgalland

Thanks for the posts.

We would be more than happy to look further into the issue, but need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos