Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tmoney4444
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Ultra 4660RW - New update - version 11.0.0 build 4168-46 problems?

I followed those instructions and it will only update 11.0 4180 to 11.0 4184

0 Kudos
Tmoney4444
Binge Watcher

Any update on this? Still super slow

0 Kudos
golf-freak

My 4800X Roku Ultra is doing the same S L O W motion loading. Everything was good until the 11.0,0 software. Do we need to BUY new Roku units to be able to enjoy our streaming? I hope not. How about it Roku support. Are we left hanging out to dry? 😞 Please give us some useful support!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We can investigate this issue further for you, but will need more information to understand the issue you are seeing. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-what error is shown on screen
-can you provide a screenshot of the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku to team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tmoney4444
Binge Watcher

Roku express 4k+ 11.0.0 build 4184-CR, like I said in previous messages everything is super super slow to load in every single app, load times for menus, anything you want to watch takes FOREVER to loaf, I have a roku stick with the 10.5 and load times are no where near with this new update, this roku express worked flawlessly until the update

0 Kudos
Tmoney4444
Binge Watcher

20220502_170303.jpg

Now I'm getting this error and can not even go into any apps without this popping up, still super slow as well, this needs to be addressed and fixed, rollback the update or give me a refund on my devices that don't work

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Tmoney4444

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tmoney4444
Binge Watcher

I'll be looking for a better device, your guys support is horrible, your devices don't last until a new one comes out, and when you think you found a really great device in the express 4k+ you guys do an update that you can't even use it

Tmoney4444
Binge Watcher

Roku? Why can't you roll back the update so I can use this device? Why can't I get support? 

0 Kudos
LiamP
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra (4670) slow after Roku OS 11 update

I have a Roku Ultra (4670) and after updating to 11 I am seeing slowness launching channels and navigating the main menu.

I have tried uninstalling channels, reinstalling channels, rebooting, and even factory reset. Still having the same problem.

No problems on my other roku.

0 Kudos