Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4k - Version 10.5.0 not showing AirPlay and Homekit option under settings

Jump to solution

@JaimeBiernaski @rrolando @Allan_lh

Thanks for the posts.

In order for us to further investigate this issue, please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-country you are currently located

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JaimeBiernaski
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Express 4k - Version 10.5.0 not showing AirPlay and Homekit option under settings

Jump to solution

Hi, here are the requested infos:

Model: 3810RW - Roku Streaming Stick+

Serial number: YHOOGT230074

Software version: 11.0.0, build 5003-50

Device ID:  22316G230074

0 Kudos
Allan_lh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The requested infos:

Model: 3820RW - Roku Streaming Stick 4K

Serial number: X01700SE7EVL

Software version: 11.0.0, build 4184-CU

Device ID:  S09041AE7EVL

0 Kudos
Reberson
Channel Surfer

Settings for Airplay and Homekit not available in my new 4K+ device menu

Jump to solution

Any problems with devices with serial number: X01600JCAPR1 ? Please! Help! 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Settings for Airplay and Homekit not available in my new 4K+ device menu

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Reberson
Channel Surfer

Re: Settings for Airplay and Homekit not available in my new 4K+ device menu

Jump to solution

- Seems my Roku device (#Express 4K+) and Apple are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- The devices are connected to the same wireless network
- I didn´t turn AirPlay off on my Roku device because the settings are not available on the menu.

My old device (#Express HD) is on a different wireless network and working fine, showing the complete menu of settings and all the apps. Why the new one has limited features?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@JaimeBiernaski @Allan_lh

Thanks for the follow up.

For more information about about Airplay functionality in Brazil, we would recommend checking out our Support page here.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rrolando
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey @RokuDanny-R,

Thanks for the update, but there are conflicting information on Roku's brazilian website.

In the support KB you've sent it says only Roku TVs are compatible with Apple Homekit. But if you look on the brazilian product page here:

https://www.roku.com/pt-br/products/roku-express

You can see that Apple AirPlay is marketed are a feature of the product. So I'm assuming one of the documents has the wrong information and I don't understand why Roku is blocking the devices to work with Apple Homekit in Brazil, since they are clearly capable of doing that. 

If it's a commercial agreement issue, it doesn't make a lot of sense to have the feature enabled only in some devices and not in others. Hope you guys can sort this out so we can have this feature enable down here regardless of the device. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@rrolando

Thanks for the information and concerns.

I've passed along the feedback to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pedroaz

Re: Screen mirror and airplay options disappeared from Roku settings menu

Jump to solution

Same issue.
Model 4662RW  - Roku Ultra LT

Just bought and set up with latest software update 10.5.0

No Aiplay option appear on system menu