Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kapp
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra with 11.5 update and CEC

Same issue for me.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kapp

Welcome to Roku Community. 

We're glad you're here, let us help you further. Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Keep us posted with the details, as we'd like to know more about the issue you are experiencing. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Kapp
Reel Rookie

Same with the many others. Since the 11.5 update, the Roku does communicate to any of my Televisions with CEC. Worked for years, then stopped. I have the Roku Ultra 4k and a Samsung television. I have Factory reset my Roku and same behavior. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hello @Kapp 

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community and following up regarding CEC issues with your Roku device.

Can you please specify the steps to reproduce the issue? How are you connecting your Roku device to your TV? Are you connecting any external audio devices in your home setup? When you see this issue occur, what is being shown on your TV screen?

With more detailed information, we be more than happy to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos