Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luna_

RECOVERY MODE LOOP

I’ve seen that this is a common problem. I’ve done everything suggested by others and by Roku but recovery mode seems to be on a loop after I’ve completed every method of resetting it multiple times for hours on end. It has said “update completed” after going through the steps many times and then once it “restarts”, it just continues to show the recovery mode screen yet again.

Barely got this TV a little over 6 months ago so this shouldn’t be a problem already. Not sure what to do now because I’ve done everything there is to do. It’s very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dhern119

Re: RECOVERY MODE LOOP

I am having this same issue. I cannot get my tv to work now, all because I unplugged it and plugged it into another outlet.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RECOVERY MODE LOOP

Hi @luna_ @ dhern119,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the Roku TV issue related to Recovery mode.

If the issue still persists after following the troubleshooting steps with Recovery Mode on our Support page: How do I use Recovery Mode on my Roku TV™? | Official Roku ..., we suggest contacting your Roku TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos