Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pride Wallpaper changed from old one

It automatically changed my pride wallpaper to a different one (og one I had was the stripes going across the screen) Don’t get me wrong I like that Roku has Pride wallpapers but I want the one I had before back, I have searched the wallpapers section in the settings and I can’t find it anywhere and I’d love my old wallpaper back. 

14 REPLIES 14
saengie

Re: Pride Wallpaper changed from old one

Same, I liked that particular Pride wallpaper. The new one looks like the regular Roku purple wall paper with a simple banner at the top of the screen. 

Kealohi

Roku.. please bring this one back!!

Don't understand why it had to be removed as an option. 

ff3e1986a9701aacae751e0ea2900d0576c31b2a8ff0af47bdd26b3c81cf7c9e.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm bummed the automatically changed it!

miletto88
Reel Rookie

for real same i find this new one so ugly.. like it’s great they added a new one but keep the old ones.. hopefully roku fixes this🙁.

miletto88
Reel Rookie

YES PLEASE!!!

Magusred

Please give back the old PRIDE wallpaper, the black one with colored stripes. It is the only one that does not cause me headaches as background visual noise.

RR6286

Agree! The last design was much better.

Squidbag

Agreed. We used the old one in our house year round, and this new one is weak sauce. If you were going to change it, at least use the Progress Pride flag.

ClarkH

Mine just changed/updated while I was out shopping. Very sad that the old version is gone. It was so much better than the new one.