Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Judylou
Reel Rookie

Password. I am still being asked to enter a password for Roku sound bar. What do u enter?

Is it possible to speak to someone on the telephone.  I am so frustrated that I cannot cast from iPad to Roku. I’ve checked that both are on the sand wi fi.  Please help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
woogoddess

Re: Password. I am still being asked to enter a password for Roku sound bar. What do u enter?

I am having issues with getting screen mirro to work. My iPhone is asking for a roku password. I put in my password and it doesn’t work. I know longer have the box, was the device issued one and I threw it away? 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Password. I am still being asked to enter a password for Roku sound bar. What do u enter?

I doubt it's asking for any Roku password.  I don't use anything Apple, but I do notice there's an "Apple AirPlay and HomeKit" option under the Roku Settings menu.  Perhaps you set a PIN/password there.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos